Project Management Professional (PMP) designation confirms that you have the fundamental understanding and knowledge of best practices in project management and have reasonable experience in the field. An Intense PMP Boot Camp is the right choice to prepare for the exam and pass it on first try.
PMP certification is offered by Project Management Institute and requires various qualifications to be eligible. More information on the requirements can be obtained from PMI® website.
The Intense PMP Boot Camp is focused on getting participants ready for the exam. It is a rapid but thorough review of the content that covers the exam. Most PMP exam eligible participants will be ready at the end of the Intense PMP Boot Camp though some may require further study and sample questions practice.
Who will benefit …
This Intense PMP Boot Camp is suitable for any of the following professionals:
- Already took a project management course based on PMBoK
- Knows PMBoK well though did not take a PMP course based on PMBoK
- Well experienced project manager, somewhat familiar with PMBoK concepts
- Short on time and wants to join PMP Intense Boot Camp to complement self study
- Already a PMP but wants to refresh the knowledge & concepts of PMBoK
This boot camp is not suitable for the professional who are just starting their career in project management. We recommend the PMP Exam Prep course for such professionals.
The BEST Intense PMP Boot Camp
- Comprehensive review of Project Management Body of Knowledge (5th Edition)
- One of the best trainers in the industry consistently rated as "Exceeded Expectations"
- In class discussion on over 600 PMP Sample Questions
- Flexible Schedule to suit your needs
- 100% Pass Guarantee or your money back (conditions apply)
- Class Notes & Material Review Sheets (included)
- 100 Questions in simulated PMP sample test + 700 Questions in Exercises (included)
- 1,800 Questions in simulated PMP sample tests with 90 days access (included)
- 6 months unlimited email support for PMP application and exam preparation (48 hrs guaranteed reply)
- 16 PDUs that can be used towards meeting the education requirement for PMP eligibility or as fulfilment of continuing certification requirement if you are already a PMP
- Certificate of Course Completion
PMP Boot Camp Course Outline
Objective: Prepare for the PMP exam, boost your confidence and significantly improve your PMP exam scoring. Refresh, Clarify, Grasp, Practice, and Apply Project Management Body of Knowledge concepts as well as strategies to identify and attempt various question types.
The following is the outline of how our Intense PMP Boot Camp is structured:
- Introduction to PMP Exam Format
- PMBOK (5th Edition) chapter review followed by sample questions (300 questions)
- Understand question types and develop strategies for successful approach
- Six 30 to 45 minutes intense review exercises: Review of concepts and strategies through exercises focused on PMP formulas, examples and numbers, process sequence, and concept check
- Four 50-questions paper based sample tests & detailed review in class (time permitted)
- Computer simulated mock PMP test consisting of 100 questions followed by review
- 9 Full Length Simulated Sample Tests. Email/Phone support available for follow up questions
Format & Duration
The Intense PMP Boot Camp runs 9am-6pm on pre-scheduled days for a total of 2 days. Options are:
- 2 consecutive weekdays
- Saturdays (2 Weeks)
- One weekday (2 Weeks) – (
- 4 Weeknights
- Private small group or 1 on 1 coaching
Course Location & Schedule
Suite 1801 (Executive Boardrooms)
1 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1Y5
Courses can also be held at other locations including Barrie, Hamilton, Waterloo, Oshawa, Ottawa, etc. Please contact to discuss course location.
City Course Course Start Date Regular Price Early Bird Price Early Bird Deadline
Toronto PMP Exam Prep (2d) Jan 18, 2018 $1,299 $1,049 Jan 5, 2018
Mississauga PMP Exam Prep (2d) Jan 15, 2018 $1,299 $1,049 Jan 5, 2018
Hamilton PMP Exam Prep (2d) Jan 15, 2018 $1,299 $1,049 Jan 5, 2018
- G.S.T. / H.S.T. is payable based on location.
- 2d means '2 day Course' and so on.
Please contact us to find out latest schedule for this course and/or let us know your preferred time and dates.