Project Management Professional (PMP) is one of the leading certification that is fast becoming the minimum standard qualification for project managers globally. This is one main reason that PMP exam prep courses have gained popularity. Pretty much every job posting asks for some project management knowledge and experience. Having a PMP designation confirms that you have the fundamental knowledge of project management and have reasonable experience in the field.
PMP certification is offered by Project Management Institute and requires various qualifications to be eligible. More information on the requirements can be obtained from PMI® website.
GetXSolution offers one of the best PMP Exam preparation courses. We are so certain of the success of our courses that we offer money back guarantee (some conditions apply) on your fee. Our courses are offered in various formats to suit your busy schedule and your level of preparation.
The PMP Exam prep course is suitable for professionals who need the 35 hours of project management training, detailed review of PMBoK guide, or never had a project management training.
The BEST PMP Exam Prep Course
- Comprehensive curriculum covering complete Project Management Body of Knowledge (5th Edition)
- Over 100 Real Life Examples to help understand complex concepts
- One of the best trainers in the industry consistently rated as "Exceeded Expectations"
- In class discussion on 100 PMP Sample Questions
- Flexible Schedule to suit your needs
- 100% Pass Guarantee or your money back
- Detailed Class Notes in a binder
- 6 Full Length 200 Questions 4 Hours Simulated Realistic PMP Tests
- 6 months unlimited email support for PMP application and exam preparation (48 hrs guaranteed reply)
- 35 PDUs that meet the education requirement for PMP eligibility
- Certificate of Course Completion
Objective: Learn project management concepts and processes as provided by Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) to prepare for the PMP certification exam, improve your project management knowledge and develop your project management skills.
The following is a list of modules covered in PMP exam prep course. Detailed Course Outline provides a comprehensive list of topics that cover the PM Body of Knowledge and PMP exam content.
- Organizational Influences & Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Exam Taking Tips
Format & Duration
Multiple options are available for on-demand class scheduling as follows:
- 2 consecutive weekdays
- Saturdays (2 Weeks)
- One weekday (2 Weeks) – (Regular Schedule given below)
- 4 Weeknights
- Private small group or 1 on 1 coaching – (Flexible schedule)
The course can also be taken as 2-days in class followed by online course work.
Course Location & Schedule
Suite 1801 (Executive Boardrooms)
1 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1Y5
Courses can also be held at other locations including Barrie, Hamilton, Waterloo, Oshawa, Ottawa, etc. Please contact to discuss an alternate course location.
City Course Course Start Date Regular Price Early Bird Price Early Bird Deadline
- G.S.T. / H.S.T. is payable based on location.
- 2d means '2 day Course' and so on.
Fee Payment Options
The course fee can be paid by any of the following methods. Group and corporate discounts are available. Please contact to discuss.
- Canadian Bank-to-Bank eTransfer
- Certified Cheque in Canadian Dollars
- Visa / MasterCard Credit Card
Please contact us to find out latest schedule for this course and/or let us know your preferred time and dates.