CBAP Prep Course / Fundamentals of Business Analysis
This CBAP Prep course prepares you for the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP ®) designation which is awarded after a candidate has demonstrated expertise in the business analysis domain. The process includes verification of experience in the field followed by an exam based on Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®). This certification is awarded by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) to help business analysts get the most out of their experience and demonstrate their expertise in identifying the business needs of an organization and then determine the best solution to meet that need.
The following is the criteria to be eligible for the exam:
- Minimum of 7500 hours of business analysis work experience that follows the BABOK® guide in last 10 years
- Minimum of 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas of BABOK® guide
- Minimum of 21 hours of professional development in the past four years in business analysis domain
- Two references from a career manager, client, or CBAP ® recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
This CBAP Prep course takes you on a detailed review of (BABOK®) and helps you develop a thorough understanding of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®). The course is designed to use real life examples in active discussions on all the modules. You will have an opportunity to grasp the best practices in the field of business analysis and the framework for understanding business need, assessing capability gaps, eliciting requirements, and recommending best solutions.
This CBAP Prep course also prepares candidates for Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA®) exam. The eligibility requirements for (CCBA®) exam are different from (CBAP ®) exam.
- Introduction to CBAP ®
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Requirements Management & Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessment & Validation
- Underlying Competencies
- Review of 34 Business Analysis Techniques
- CBAP® Practice of 150 Questions
Please contact us to find out latest schedule for this course and/or let us know your preferred time and dates.